- Driving the Embassy’s vehicle
- General maintenance/caretaking, both at the Chancellery and Residence
- Basic administrative tasks (banking, photocopying, handling mail, reception etc.)
- General gardening, both Chancellery and Residence
The responsibilities can also include additional tasks by instruction of line manager.
- Hold a valid ACT driver’s licence
- Must be fluent in English
- Proven driving record without incidents and accidents
- Experience from a similar position is an advantage
- Must be practical with experience from gardening and handy work
- Must be service minded and have a high work ethic
- Must be flexible and prepared to occasionally work after normal office hours
- Varied and interesting tasks
- Highly motivated colleagues and a social working environment
- Necessary training is provided
The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with local regulations. There will be a probation period of six months.
Application letter with relevant documents (educational certificates, relevant licences, references and testimonies from two or three most recent employers) must be received by 5:00 pm on Saturday 21 January 2016.
Please forward your application with attachments to:
Royal Norwegian Embassy
17 Hunter Street
Yarralumla, ACT 2600
If you have any questions regarding the position, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received after deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.