Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is being run by the Norwegian Embassy in Canberra.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/pages/Norwegian-Embassy-in-Australia/767497936677256?sk=timeline
5. Closing date for entry will be EST 12:00 (UTC +10), Tuesday 12 July 2016. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize for the winner is an Edvard Grieg ‘the humanist, the composer, the sampler’ DVD/CD set.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability.
11. Winners will be chosen:
- at random by software provided by Random.org from all ‘likes’ received on the Facebook post.
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook comment or Facebook message within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will cover the cost of postage to an Australian address only.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Royal Norwegian Embassy, 17 Hunter Street, Yarralumla ACT 2600
16. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.